Isothermal protection suitable for the transport of heat-sensitive products for the following needs:
- Health Logistics – Hospital Distribution
- Delivery to in-patient departments
- Delivery outside institutions (EHPAD, clinics, outsourced treatments)
- Without internal cradle: 32 Litres useful
- With internal cradle: 13 Litres useful
Isothermal bin :
- External size high: 537 x 350 x 330 mm
- Low external size: 518 x 330 x 330 mm
Isothermal bin without cradle :
- Inside size high: 477 x 286 x 252 mm
- Low interior size: 455 x 262 x 252 mm
Isothermal bin with cradle :
- Usable interior size: 375 x 170 x 190 mm
Duration of protection
- From 10h to more than 24h with internal cradles and frozen eutectic packs
- Up to 4.5 hours with refrigerated eutectic packs without internal cradles
Would you like more information about this product?
Click on this link: Get in touch
Not the product you were looking for?
No problem! Go to our homepage to select the product category that suits your needs.
- Made of high density closed cell polyurethane foam with a density of 40/45 kg/m3 injected between an inner and outer skin of closed cell extruded polypropylene insulating foam of 35 kg/m3
- Composed of a tank and a lid with a single-injected retractable cap guaranteeing maximum tightness
Special features :
Its design allows high results in terms of protection of sensitive products by integrating the 3 fundamentals of the cold chain (low conductivity, reflection, sealing) :
- The use of high density closed cell polyurethane foam with the lowest conductivity of any insulation material on the market
- The internal and external lining in metallised ISOPRO® foam, which reinforces the conductivity of the polyurethane thanks to the reflection of the metallisation.
The external metallization reflects heat and radiation, the internal metallization reflects cold.
- The single-injected tank and the inset plug avoid any risk of thermal bridges.
Inner cradle with frozen eutectic packs :
Allows you to :
- Keep the products to be protected in the centre of the bin
- Precise positioning of heat absorption sources (eutectic packs)
- Ensure that they do not shift during transport
- Avoid contact between heat-sensitive products and refrigeration sources
- Prevent any risk of moisture generated by the refrigerants leaking onto the products to be transported
- It is possible to modulate the duration of protection of the products (from 2 hours to more than 24 hours). Depending on the eutectic charge used.
- Possibility of securing the bin with ties or safety lead